Saturday, November 2, 2013

Why should you midgets resort to jeremiads?

Why should you midgets resort to jeremiads?

You two are both too much alike
In looks, words, and deeds
My Mom used to chide: 
"Son, stay away from midgets
They're nothing but a pain in the ass"
But I was stubborn and stupid
I went out with them anyway
Thinking they were lovely little lasses
For a while they were very sweet 
I even thought they were little princesses 
Boy, was I wrong because of my conceit
I told them, yes, I have a new lovely friend
Who's much taken by the words I wrote
She said she's become a fan
The midgets are now wanting to cut my throat
They say I am a cheat and a liar
Wait a minute, I said, didn't we already said goodbye
No fair of you to start a jeremiad
But the midgets strongly persist
They call me names; they're praying for my demise
They're getting ugly; they're full of shit
I don't fear God or hell
To them, that should be no surprise 
Meanwhile I'm getting stronger with each passing day
With my new friend walking with me along the way

Wissai
November 2, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment