Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Honesty

Honesty

Unaccomplished women (two so far) have accused me of being dishonest. Just because I don't love them? How could, how can I when they were so blind about themselves and then turned the table around and accused me of being unaware of my shortcomings? Talk about stupidity and self-projection. If I am so fucking bad, why did they bother to chase after me? After after failing to win my affection, out of frustrations, they are now attacking me. What a bunch of losers!  

What is so funny and absurd is their assertion that I am by no means superior to them intellectually. They also rhetorically asked me what are my own accomplishments after I insinuated that they were all-around nobodies: intellectually (stupid), aesthetically (short and fat), and artistically (no artistic talents none whatsoever: they cannot write prose coherently, let alone verse, they cannot sing, they cannot paint, they cannot make music). I happily and readily supplied them with a list of 10 accomplishments that I had while they did not or could not do any of those. That shut them up really fast, although one feebly answered in a typically absurd and non sequitur way that "Nobody is perfect". Out of the kindness of my heart, I did not point out to her that we were not talking about "perfection". We were talking about "accomplishments", and as far as accomplishments are concerned, she was, like her fellow midget, a nada, a zilch, a zero, a complete mediocrity. What they both did do was to have sex and produce some offsprings, of which they were inordinately proud of without realizing that barnyard animals routinely do the exact, same thing. Having sex and having children is nothing to be proud of because it is so easy to do. I hope by now my readers would see that these two midgets didn't have the intellectual honesty, and that they were full of shit, yet they were preaching honesty to me. No wonder I felt nauseous at their words. They literally made me feel like throwing up. 

I think I made a very bad mistake in associating myself with them. They were not my type and my equals. All they would do is to drag me down to their level. They were upset when I finally wised up and decided to stay away from them. That was when they got bent of shape and started getting nasty with me. Somehow they got in their stupid heads that I was on the same level and footing with them. Talk about stupidity and lack of awareness! They were upset I acted superior to them. Ladies, get used to it. With your being the way you are right now, there are tons of men and women, not just I, who would feel superior to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment