Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thanksgivng once more

Thanksgiving 2013

This is my second letter about Thanksgiving 2013. The first one was full of myself and how precious and pretty my life turned out to be. This second one is more "sober". 

I am thankful I am still alive and finally have gained some wisdom of not being bent of shape nor vocalizing my surprise and annoyance at those who sought my help and never once acknowledged it after help was rendered. "Thanks" to them I learned about how certain humans are truly animalistic. I hope they read my blog and are not too thick-skinned to ask me for help again because all they will get is a silence from me. And many thanks to a special lady who taught me the meaning of true love and made me want to live forever. Many women (24 and counting) have told me that they love(d) me, but their words were mere utterances of hot air, except hers. 

I am thankful of not yet being afflicted with terminal illness and have to take extreme measures to prolong my life. I hope I will not do so when the time comes. Quality precedes quantity. That's been my motto. 

I am thankful for growing up poor but amidst an atmosphere and ambience of love and sacrifice.  Unlike what happened to others, poverty didn't drain my spiritual strength, it toughened my spirit; poverty didn't damage my hopes and dreams, it nurtured them. It helped me to not sink into despair after I threw away 1.2 million dollars. It opened my eyes as to who really loved me. 

And now back to the eternal object of my adoration: I am thankful that I age gracefully. I am still drop dead gorgeous and have a nice physique for my age. May I continue looking that good, well into my 80's. Yes, contrary to a bitch's delusion, I need no chemical help in a certain department. With her, I did because she was not really a turn-on, I am sorry to say. Love transformed me. I now look younger than I did five years ago. 

No comments:

Post a Comment