Monday, November 11, 2013

I write therefore I am

I write therefore I am

I write therefore I am. My best lines were the ones that just arrived, out of nowhere, probably from somewhere deep in my subconscious. Wittgenstein might take issue with that. But he didn't know me, but I know him, maybe not very well yet, but I know him. Trust me, I know him. A really crazy dude, crazier and much smarter than me, but crazy nonetheless. Just look at his actions in life. Go read about his life in Wikipedia, and see if you'd agree with me. I'm crazy myself, but not that crazy. Anyway, you can tell nowadays about people from the way they sign off their names on the Net. There are so many fucking pretentious sons and daughters of bitches on the Net. Some are very impressed with themselves and want the world to be the same, so they sign off their real names with the listing of their degrees and where they went to school and the jobs they have had. Shit, they almost append the whole fucking C.V., underneath their names, without realizing that is gross. I don't know about you, but I am NOT impressed with the degrees and the "accomplishments" they did. The "accomplishments", though noteworthy among peons, don't amount to no (double negatives deliberately used, nitpicking fiends please note) fucking big deal. I mean, tens of millions of people in this world have done those. Do something that probably only about 5 or 6 people on this entire fucking planet are able to do (as I have been doing. If you have to ask me what it is, like the two ugly fat midgets recently did, then like them, you have no brain and no eyes.). Until then, you don't have a fucking justification for feeling so fucking good about yourself. All that listing of degrees and phone numbers and addresses and "achievements" just says that deep down you're an insecure son or daughter of a bitch. 

Others are searchers of themselves so they list a quotation that resonates with them. They change the quotation every few months when they find or come up with a new one that they like better. That's nonsense and undignified, but not as bad as the assholes who list the degrees, jobs, phone numbers, addresses, and "accomplishments" below their names. I was guilty of the quotation myself. At one time, I appended: "Dobedo" (a cheap ripoff and allusion to Sartre, meaning to do is to be and, more importantly, to be is to do, the whole existence precedes essence shit) and "You don't know who you are until you are tested." Then for a long time, I signed my name as"Roberto Wissai, NKBa', BSR" as a parody to those motherfuckers who have no social graces and feel they have to append degrees after their names. BSR means BullShitRepeller. Now, I just sign my name as Wissai and the name of my blog, indicating if any sons of bitches want to know more about me or read more of what I have written, then they just need to go to my blog. But I am getting off on a big tangent. I meant to write about the best lines coming from the subconscious. Now I forget how to proceed. But I am not worried. It will come back to me. See you.

Wissai

No comments:

Post a Comment