Saturday, November 30, 2013

Truth and Philosphy

Truth and Philosophy

I detest those motherfuckers who are nobodies but think others are just like them, despite the overwhelming evidence that stares them in the face. Once again, take the case of the bitch Lund/VAW. Here's an absolute fucking nobody who had to repeat classes in college, had no fucking talents none whatsoever, had a job that barely paid above minimum wage and couldn't even hold on to such a job, dumped by husband, shunned by relatives, kicked out of the local Association for Senior Citizens for stupidly talking nonsense and raising dumb questions during meetings, lousy in bed, ignorant, stupid and uninformed, and living on handouts. Yet the bitch thinks she is a lady (sic!). Talking about delusions. The bitch can't write English worth a damn, despite being trained as an English teacher. The bitch can't write an essay, a poem, or a short story in any language. The bitch can't understand philosophy and I have not seen her read a serious book from start to finish. Her intellectual life is non-existent and she is sick in the head. Once she asked me to help her draft a letter to Obama, saying that she was "an expert" in some esoteric Tibetan physical exercise and she would like to travel around the country teaching the American soldiers in their military bases how to do that exercise! Of course, I refused to help her write such a letter. I did not want to look ridiculous. Oh, she wanted me to travel with her. This was shortly after I had dumped her because I realized she was a total waste of my time and money. She resorted to low class language in her thunderous denunciations of me after I dumped her like a bag of garbage. I ignored her emails. Then she said I was a coward. I just responded in kind to her with my emails. She didn't know me at all. She had better not mess with me. 

Another bitch went on and on about the evils of gambling, and yet when she was in Las Vegas, she had the stupid, but clever, audacity to ask me for money so she could play the slots! Like a stupid fool, I handed over some money to her. I lost all respect for her after that. Talking about being a cheap hypocrite. If she wanted to gamble, why didn't she gamble with her own money? You don't really know about bitches until the question of money comes up and their true nature shows.

When I told Harriette about these two women and others (three) like them, she threw up all over herself and some on me, too. She said, "Roberto, you are no better than them. Why did the fuck you associated with those whores in the first place? Couldn't you find any decent women?" I sheepishly replied that I was into a sociological and anthropological research and wanted to know how the stupid and the deluded lived their lives. Harriette threw her soup content at my face and stormed out of the restaurant. The waiter rushed over and asked me if I was okay. I said, "Of course, I am okay. Can't you see? The soup tasted good. I would like another cup." Stunned, the waiter asked, "Are you sure?" I smiled and said, "Son, I am as sure as a hole in my head. Do you see any hole there?. By the way, I do need a warm clean wet towel to wipe my face. Do you have one handy, please?" 

Unlike Bertrand Russell who turned to philosophy with hope of finding certainty, Wittgenstein  was drawn to it by a compulsive tendency to find answers to a question such as the following:

"Why should one tell a truth if it's to one's advantage to tell a lie?"

Wittgenstein was both admired and feared for his relentless pursuit of truthfulness. A sister of his once wrote to him, saying that he was a great philosopher, and his written reply was, "Call me a truth-seeker, and I will be satisfied."

In many, many ways and fundamentally speaking, I am a truth seeker. That does not mean I don't lie. I do, mostly in my fiction. Harriettte also lied consistently but her lies were white lies, while mine have been very dark. But that didn't mean she was immoral. She was the most moral woman I knew. The only person that does not lie is Omar. He's very weird. He is made differently from us, having a heart as big as the sky. I told him I feel like a big brother to him, trying to protect him against the evils of the world. He is very innocent, thinking everybody is as sweet and trustworthy as he is. But he is not diplomatic nor eager to please. He just does not talk much and he trusts people. Now Harriette is dead, Omar is my anchor and connection to morality and sweetness. Harriette was my answer to the nature of Love and Wittgenstein is now being my connection to Truth and Reality. 

Everyday I write in my blog. Writing is my way to meditate, to sort out the clutter in my mind. The way biitches and scumbags have reacted to my blog told me one thing very clear: most humans are garbage. They are not like the writers and thinkers I met in books. The bitches and scumbags hang on to a fiction that they established about themselves a long time ago and refused to accept those realities which contradict that fiction. They are annoyed that I have been clamoring that I am superior to them, at least intellectually and linguistically. They stupidly asked for "proofs". So I said, "how about you motherfuckers look at how you express yourself in English and how I do it. Are you fucking blind or something? Can't you see the big difference? How about you only know one language and you aren't even adequate at it while I comfortably navigate in four languages and can read six more? How about you motherefuckers don't know Jack shit about anything remotely connected with intellectual matters. You know absolutely nothing about history, philosophy, sociology, anthropology, political science, the world of business, stock market, poker, cognitive science, and literature. You are not readers like me. You motherfuckeres are complete ignoramuses and I despise you every time you open your mouth and expose your ignorance. You motherfuckers have made me sick of your stupidity, ignorance, and denial. You motherfuckers are not even human in my book. I regard you as bugs to squash underneath my feet. You cannot reason. You are afraid of facts and truths. I have learned nothing from you except that I am different from you. Let me go back to my books. I don't want to associate with you motherfuckers anymore because I have learned nothing from you."


No comments:

Post a Comment