Saturday, November 9, 2013

Clarity

In moments of calmness, we see things with clarity ("It is what it is"., "We are stupid and childish if we impose our views on reality. Our views must be congruent with realities for us to be healthy and happy. Realities never change, it is our views that must change if we are to be happy.", etc...). In moments of anger and self-righteousness, we say things that are not true or exaggerated in order to hurt others. That's not cool. Your worst enemy is yourself. You have intelligence. You need to work on being comfortable with who you are and stop blaming others. When L and A rejected me, I went into a deep funk and then contemplation. I came out of the contemplation with an insight that I must work very hard on myself. Nobody rejects a good, rare thing. We tend to get hysterical if we focus on things that are historical instead of looking into the future where the possibilities are endless. 

Since then i have learned to look at women with a jaundiced eye, but I am still fooled again and again. VAW fooled me for a while. On the lookout for signs of inconsistency and selfishness.

No comments:

Post a Comment