Wednesday, November 13, 2013

My blog and sometimes Facebook only

I am not going to post my controversial writings on the Net anymore. I am going to post them on in my blog and, if I like them a lot, on Facebook. I am sick and tired of receiving feedback and "advice" from minds hypocritical and inferior to mine, lecturing me about "self-respect" and "language usage", and none about the ideas espoused in what I wrote. 

Somebody made a silly remark that I would never forget Harriette (please don't misspell her name. It was spelled the French way. She was half-French, half-American Indian). Of course not, after my mother, she loved me the most. She taught me a lot about women. I thought I knew women, but actually I did not know shit about them until I met her. I still do not know much about women. I still like them, but I put my steel helmet on, don TWO bullet-proof vests, leave my wallet at home, disengage my heart, and turn on my brain when I interact with them. I am following Harriette's advice to the letter. Ever since Harriette departed from this world, one year and two days ago, I have resisted sexual and romantic overtures from women in seven continents (if you count Artica and Antartica as continents. People do live in Antartica; they are research scientists and they are lonely as hell, much lonelier than me and I am not a research scientist by any stretch of the imagination. I am an artist (sic!). I told them that and they excitedly asked me what kind of of paintings I do. I told them I painted with words. Two (two, not one) then asked me if that meant I cut words from magazines and newspapers and collated them! I couldn't believe my eyes when I read the inquiries.

(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment