Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Phonies

Phonies

As long as there are humans, there is garbage, a by-product of human activites. As long as there are humans, there exist phonies among them. Phonies are garbage. They stink as soon as they open their mouths. They fucking think they are clever. They think they can put wool over people's eyes all the time. A couple of times, maybe, but not fucking forever. Give me a break. Shit, they have made me lose weight. I've been puking constantly ever since their masks fell off their pimpled faces. Now I am all skin and bones. I have to go on a vacation where are no humans around. I can't take this bullshit anymore. I can't afford to have this amorphous, unfocused anger building up inside me.

Actually, I should not even feel angry. I should accept them for what they are. I should not impose my own values on them. They want to live, like the Jews do, with any costs and any price. What is wrong with that? Their zest for life is strong, unimpaired, unlike mine. So, I need to back off and devote my time on my studying and writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment