Friday, February 26, 2010

Honesty

-You were not that angry with them, were you?
-You bet your sweet ass that I was.
-Why? I thought you got over with what bothered you last week.
- I did until another asshole mouthed off more nonsense. I never had respect for that motherfucker anyway. Never did. Never will.
-So, what do you want to do?
-Not much, really. There's not much I can do without also hurting myself. All I can do is to take care of my health and wait and wait. The lesson is I have to be mindful of the issue of ego. I can have contempt for them, but I should not have articulated it in a forceful manner. On the other hand, without being forceful, I would not have forced them to reveal their true color. So, something was gained. Another lesson was that I learned a lot about myself. I was not perceptive. I was naive. I was quite stupid for thinking the bastards were better than they really were. In view of what has transpired, I really admire Ky for maintaining silence despite being attacked in a despicable manner. Silence requires fortitude. I have to give T3 a lot of credit for refusing to lock horns with me. He once gave me an advice that the key element in the martial arts is the ability to absorb pain before inflicting pain back to your opponent. He is unfortunately deficient in the love department, besides being a phony, but he is truly a very smart fellow. I can't deny that fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment