Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Conscience Redux

A human without conscience degenerates into an animal. That is a fact, a truth. There is no way to argue against that. Anybody who tries just confirms and reinforces the impression that he is an animal. The more spurious arguments he throws out, the more despicable and animal-like he is.

Some dog acts like it is a top dog, an alpha though it is far being qualified. It tries to establish its territoty. It tries to say, this is my backyard, get out, by barking and snarling and marking its scent by pissing all over its own junkyard. Sometimes it gets into acting friendly and understanding instead of being sullen and snarling. But I see through it. I discern its animal nature. It is only a fucking dog, good for fucking and nothing else. It's not smart nor knowledgeable nor kind nor dignified enough. Yet it tries everyday to be an alpha dog. It barks, it pontificates. It says the most nonsensical things I've ever heard in my sixty plus years of existence. It tries to argue but convinces nobody, let alone me, one of the most skilled dialecticians that ever came down the turnpike. And it yet even dared to talk down to me! As a consequence, I just put its name on top of the list to be sent to Department of Animal and Pest Control for extermination. If the department fails in its duty, I will catch the animal myself and barbecue it later. I will then invite all my Asian friends over for a feast.

They pride themselves that they have standards, but instead of discussing meaningful topics of conversations, topics which could change lives and transform nations, they indulge in prurient interests and bawdy humor. But if they are accused of exhibiting animalistic behavior, they would bend out of shape, their mouths contorted and twisted with rage in their efforts to defend their behavior, to prove they are dignified, to show they live lives of dignity, and not of depravity and not of irrepsonsibility.

They can run. They can lie, but they cannot hide from reality. They know who they are. Now that they have opned their mouths in defending themselves by means of sophistry and spurious arguments, the world also know who they are. They thought they were clever. They fooled nobody. All they did was to enrich the pharmaceutical companies which produce anti-nausea and diarrhea medicines.

No comments:

Post a Comment