Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Nostalgia

They said, you can never go home again, you can't step into the same river twice. I said, no, you are wrong, I can go home anytime I want, I can always bathe in that river of memories. All I need to do is to close my eyes and use my mind to will it closer to my heart.

And there you are, my girl of yore, the one with the dimpled smile, and sexiest body I have ever known, and the fragrance that overwhemed me whenever I pressed my heart close to yours.

Come to me once more, if only one more time, and the last time it is. I promise to leave you alone after tonight. Please talk and cry with me and live once more the times of yore, the times when we were both young and green and beautiful and thought love was always in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment