Saturday, February 27, 2010

Fred and Roberto

-Hi, Roberto. Can I come in?
-Certainly. Come on in. What's up?
-You didn't get upset over the talk I gave yesterday, did you?
-Not at all. I never get upset with the truth, no matter how painful it is. On the other hand, I just absolutely can't stand sophistry and unjustified insolence.
-Good to hear that. How are you feeling today?
-Fred, to be honest, I feel like fucking killing somebody, but I have responsibilities and duties, so I can't just do what I damn please. What I can do is to improve my health, my mind, and be careful, and fucking wait.
-Roberto, what I really like about you is your honesty which borders stupidity. Keep your thoughts to yourself. I know it's not easy for you to stay quiet for long, but silent you must, if you want to live to ripe old age.
-Please tell me things I don't know, not things I already know.
-Don't be touchy now. You are a remarkable fellow, stranger than most, "prettier" than the vast majority, and a soul just about as unique as mine. Don't be disturbed too much by monkeys and assholes and all the motherfuckers out there. They are scum. They are slum. They are slime. They are crime. They are a disgrace to the human face. And, just like you, I would love to stick a Mace to their faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment