Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Power and Ego

Power and Ego

Most interpersonal problems are caused by Power and Ego. The more ignorant, stupid, ugly, vertically-challenged, unaccomplished and impoverished, and hence insecure you are, the more you will commit acts of folly to compensate for those feelings of inadequacy. Trust me, I know what I am talking about. I have personally met enough scumbags and assholes who adopt that behavioral pattern. 

Until very recently I harbored a not-so-secret desire to badly hurt these human animals, but now I would just say, "Shit happens" if I run into them and I no longer let them affect my psyche. 

A long time ago (circa 1999) I decided to live my life the way I wanted, and not what was expected of me. Like everybody else, I was burdened then with Ego, but, unlike the human animals, luckily for me over time I got rid of Ego and developed true Pride and I didn't give a shit about Power. The human animals don't really know shit about my mental make-up. Neither do they realize I do hold myself vastly superior to them. My only regret is that I was open about who I was (even with that, the animals could not understand me. They were too fucking stupid), instead of adopting a more mysterious personna. 

No comments:

Post a Comment