Sunday, May 18, 2014

Death

Death

La  préméditation de la mort est préméditation de la liberté.

Montagne, Essais

Moi seul, je sais ce que j'aurais pu faire...Pour mes autres, je ne suis tout au plus qu'un peut-être.

Stendhal, Le Rouge et Le Noir

Fools often say to dwell on Death is an exercise in morbidity (actually, fools are too stupid to phrase the issue in such an elegant manner. What they often say about the issue is crude and rude, reflecting a coarse "understanding" of the subject and a limited "intelligence". But fools never think they are fools. They all fancy they are smart, especially if they managed to get to college and obtained a BA in a subject that does not require much intelligence like Education or Art History or even Sociology. I really doubt if they can tackle Philosophy or Computer Science which requires a high level of abstract thinking. In other words, not all college graduates are equal in intelligence and abstract, incisive thinking. Most college graduates are dumb and ignorant. I should know. I have met and talked with a lot of them. Words coming out of their mouths just staggered me for their sheer nonsense and incoherence. The present dumbing down of education in America is just amazing), whereas a mind like Montaigne's made a startling leap of understanding while meditating on Death. Yes, to think of death is to think of liberation and freedom. Yet, most humans fear Death. They act as if they fear liberty. They all cling to their dreary and meaningless and unaccomplished existence called life. Yes, they act on instinct, not unlike wild beasts and barnyard animals. They live without once questioning the meaning of their life, without once doubting the truthfulness of their "faith" and religion, the "teachings" of their pastors, rabbis, and imams. They are sheep; they are herd animals. They are sub-humans. And they don't know they are such. They always think they are humans and they will be "saved" at Judgment Day after they die. How pitiful and pathetic of them for believing in such bullshit and nonsense. And yet they think they are smart and educated. And they called me "dense" and "a loser"! Where is Hitler when we need him? That was what I thought of when I got to know quite well a short, fat, poor, ugly, stupid, sarcasm-prone, superstitious, ignorant old female midget kike. 

Assholes think I am crazy for writing the way I do. Maybe I am, maybe I am not. But I do know I am not crazy enough. If I were, I would blast them out of this world and send them to the hereafter. Yes, I have such an intense hatred for certain assholes and scumbags. They nauseate me and I wish them ill. Without them, I would have never known about evil and hatred and violence and cruelty. Words coming out of their mouths are just staggeringly stupid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment