Sunday, May 25, 2014

Formulaic "Thinking" and "Truths"

Formulaic "Thinking" and "Truths"

I didn't take to philosophy because doing philosophy was fun. Not at the outset anyway. I did philosophy because I wanted to live. Philosophy saved my life. It helped me walk away from the idea of killing myself. It brought to light an insight that philosophically speaking, I am smarter and braver than at least 95% of the human race. I have gained many insights about how the human mind functions especially when it comes to "truths", courage, peer pressure, and pride. I thus almost fell out of my chair when a loser told me that I myself was a loser. I almost choked on my own laughter when a dumb ass told me that I was "dense" and "stupid". I am telling you, "truths" are a lot of fun once you have learned how to play with them and once you understand how fools pathetically try to boost their image of themselves. 

It's really funny that fools think nobody understands them when they themselves fail to realize that they are emotional cowards and dare not confront their sense of inadequacy about themselves. 

I was no fool with regard to self-understanding. Yes, I was no stranger to bragging that I was popular with women. But I was also keenly aware thar the popularity was a result of long and painful practice. For a long time I got no where with women. I got rejected left and right, but unlike Rodger, the 22-year-old virgin who resorted to homicide and suicide to deal with his anger for failing to win affection of women, I undertook a thorough analysis of my failed romantic overtures and from them I gained invaluable understanding of myself and others. Then finally, I hit upon a winning formula and have not looked back since. Now it's the women who fall for me left and right. Now I am the one who holds the "trump" card. Now I am nonchalant and amused when the relationships go sour. There are hardly any feelings of anger and bitterness on my part. Instead, I gain more understanding of myself and of how women think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment