Saturday, March 27, 2010

Power in Human Relationships

It looks like I am reminded of power in human relationships today. The guy with a dog acted tough and brusque although he was overweight. His weight didn't befit his duty at all. Anyway, the whole thing was built on an edifice of lies. Once again, I was a victim due to my outspokenness. People twisted my words around to their benefit. I must learn to be taciturn. I was so upset that my mouth was dry instantly and I needed water to flush out bad chemicals in my system.

I must remember when there is a action, there will be reaction. I would need to calmly accept the consequences and move on. Agitation would make me look stupid and self-righteous. Excessiveness stems from self-righteousness. The bottom line is there are very few understanding, caring, forgiving, generous, broad-minded humans. Most humans would revert to animals when provoked. They would be willing to inflict damage, to lie, to do anything to get even, to get over their own feelings of hurt. Loud-mouthed people are the worst. They have no self-control; they are ever ready to play dirty to win. Very few humans really gives a damn about justice. Be careful out there. Look at their actions or lack thereof. Take their their sweet words with a grain of salt. How do I know that they don't lie? what guarantee do I have that they speak the truth?

I woke up this morning and experienced a surge of suppressed anger against the froggie asshole. Let that be a lesson for me not to be like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment