Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ego

Humans get into troubles for two reasons: ignorance and ego. Ignorance can be easily remedied while ego is a tougher problem since it is far more complex than ignorance. While ego is useful up to a point for a human to function, it often is the cause for destruction and self-destruction. I should know what I am talking about since I possess an ego which is quite wily and intractable. My recent run-ins with pitiful humans all involved ego, mine and theirs. While I was far more honest and upfront in acting and showing the world who I was, the other assholes hid behind the exterior and image and persona of being "nice" and "sensitive" and even "Buddha-like", but the assholes turned out exactly who they were: assholes when they were tested. They were mean, small, petty, and devoted to low blows in their attacks. What a bunch of nauseating hypocrites. That is what happens in the real world. A bastard puts on a mask of an angel and a dog masquerades as an lion. Fucking cheap, don't you think? As for me, I only said I was an incomplete man, a creature of contradictions, a man in the making, a man trying to integrate warring, conflicting personalities.

I am sick and tired of assholes who are into power trips. A strong person is a person of few words, of understanding, of love, and of forgiveness. I have forgiven many, how many have forgiven me, have apologized to me for their transgressions against me?

No comments:

Post a Comment