Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Rodney Dangerfield Jokes

Rodney Dangerfield quotes  (showing 1-30 of 30)

“I came from a real tough neighborhood. Once a guy pulled a knife on me. I knew he wasn't a professional, the knife had butter on it.” 
― Rodney Dangerfield
“What a kid I got, I told him about the birds and the bees and he told me about the butcher and my wife.” 
― Rodney Dangerfield
“Once I pulled a job, I was so stupid. I picked a guy's pocket on an airplane and made a run for it.” 
― Rodney Dangerfield
“I came from a real tough neighborhood. Why, every time I shut the window I hurt somebody's fingers.” 
― Rodney Dangerfield
“I remember the time I was kidnapped and they sent a piece of my finger to my father. He said he wanted more proof.” 
― Rodney Dangerfield
“When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them.” 
― Rodney Dangerfield
“My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met.” 
― Rodney Dangerfield
“I told my psychiatrist that everyone hates me. He said I was being ridiculous - everyone hasn't met me yet.” 
― Rodney Dangerfield
“I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio.” 
― Rodney Dangerfield
“I told my wife the truth. I told her I was seeing a psychiatrist. Then she told me the truth: that she was seeing a psychiatrist, two plumbers, and a bartender.” 
― Rodney Dangerfield
“I say 'no' to drugs. Whenever someone asks me for some of my drugs 
I say, 'no.” 
― Rodney Dangerfield
“My doctor told me to watch my drinking. Now I drink in front of a mirror.” 
― Rodney DangerfieldIt's Not Easy Bein' Me: A Lifetime of No Respect but Plenty of Sex and Drugs
“I went to a fight the other night, and a hockey game broke out.” 
― Rodney Dangerfield
“I saved a girl from being attacked last night. I controlled myself.” 
― Rodney Dangerfield
“A girl phoned me the other day and said, 'Come on over. There's nobody home.' I went over. Nobody was home.” 
― Rodney Dangerfield
“Last time I saw a mouth like that, it had a hook in it.” 
― Rodney Dangerfield
“When I was born I was so ugly the doctor slapped my mother.” 
― Rodney Dangerfield
“Look out for number one and try not to step in number two.” 
― Rodney Dangerfield
“I'm not a hypochondriac, but my gynaecologist firmly believes I am.” 
― Rodney Dangerfield
“When I was kidnapped as a child my parents sent a letter to the hijackers me Pay 5,000 dollars or your back” 
― Rodney Dangerfield
“my wifes cooking is so bad the flys fix our screens” 
― Rodney Dangerfield
“I found there was only one way to look thin: hang out with fat people.” 
― Rodney Dangerfield
“My wife and I were happy for twenty year. Then we met.” 
― Rodney Dangerfield
“Когато бях отвлечен като дете моите похитители изпратиха писмо на родителите ми "Платете 5000 долара или ви го връщаме” 
― Rodney Dangerfield
“What a doctor I’ve got—he’s really mixed up. Last week, he grabbed my knee and told me to cough. Then he hit me in the balls with a hammer.” 
― Rodney DangerfieldIt's Not Easy Bein' Me
“I haven't spoken to my wife in years. I didn't want to interrupt her.” 
― Rodney Dangerfield
“I came from a real tough neighborhood. I put my hand in some cement and felt another hand.

Rodney Dangerfield” 
― Rodney Dangerfield
“Marriage...it's not a word, it's a sentence.” 
― Rodney Dangerfield
“I get no respect. The way my luck is running, if I was a politician I would be honest.” 
― Rodney Dangerfield

1 comment:

  1. Excellent quotes collection about Rodney Dangerfield. Thanks a lot for doing like this job.

    ReplyDelete