Friday, December 11, 2015

Reverie

Things softly came to me during the twilight between sleep and drowsiness

1. Love and Death are the the existential poles of reference.
2. Yes, slowly the self-administered poisons of Laura and Alicia are getting out of my system.
3. Dreams, fantasies, and recollections of the sweet memories of brief encounters with Marguerite that are what has sustained me during the coldest nights.
4. Back to Spanish music now. How soothing and romantic. 
4. Most netters I know via their writings are stupid scumbags, deserving to be ignored like dog shit on the sidewalk. Fuck, how can they be so fuckng dumb? But folks who are intellectually superior to me, may ironically say the same thing about me. 
5. Health. Money, Old Age, Sickness, and then Death.  Simple, practical things. It's Love that messes things up. It makes you so stupid things. It makes your eyes glaze over. If makes you go blind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment