Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Meditations

Excision of Person From the Recollection of the Events.

Love: memories of sexual awakening with Laura. Life is a journey of self-discovery and discovery of who the others really 

I am able to separate the memories with the character/personage in the memories. The acts and the event were beautiful, even though the person in the event proved to be ugly, unworthy of my love. 

Tonight people I met said I was a funny, entertaining man and I should try my hand at comedy clubs. They also wanted to know if I was born funny or I evolved to be funny. I told them yes, humor has some genetic roots since it has to do with language and perception. One must have an ability to see things in a parallel way and then have a language for it. 

I find it's truly hilarious when self-righteous folks/assholes only see faults in others and not in themselves, even though they do exactly the same things. Revenge perpetuate the cycle. Forgiveness or Silence breaks it. 

Most self-inflicted problems, sometimes fatal, came from opening your mouth when you don't have to. 

(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment