Saturday, December 13, 2014

An Exchange

I just hope my recent words in the Christmas letter and prior emails brought you some more understanding about me. 

1. I'm repeating (from memory)  two striking thoughts:

"A man's world views rest on two pillars of thoughts: whether or not there is a God and whether or not life is worth living."

2. It's no accident that Nietzsche's words resonate deeply with me. Like him, I am no mere man. I am dynamite. I am a phenomenon. Thinking in philosophical terms, to the ultimate, to the marrow, to the essence of things is what's appealing to me. I am after knowledge, hence truths; justice; beauty; and timeless, everlasting love. Very few humans impress me. While I am not always noble in thoughts and deeds, nobility in character is what drives me and what attracts me in others. If we humans are not noble in words, thoughts, and deeds, we are worse than barnyard animals because we know, unlike barnyard animals, we have a choice of either being a noble human being or an asshole. 

3. The more people get to know me, they can't help but like and love me. That's no idle boasting. However, those who are full of and filled with inferiority complex and envy, and fearful of facts and truths are turned off by my behavior. I make them feel uncomfortable about themselves. Religion is for weak thinkers. Philosophy is for strong thinkers. If you are serious about thinking, you will forsake religion and gravitate to philosophy because religion is a subset of philosophy. 

4. Happy Holidays. Be more circumspect next time before having an idea about who I am. 


Wissai
canngon.blogspot.com

On Dec 13, 2014, at 12:14 PM, wrote:

I would like to talk with you but I don't know if that would be welcomed or wise. I don't even know if speaking or rather sharing thoughts with you is appropriate. I will have to leave that for you to decide or determine.  If you believe it is best that my thoughts remain silent, Please understand that you silence is answer enough. The thoughts are about life, authorship and just being. They come to me in early morning solitude, reading, reflection.

Funny The other day, I was wondering if I would receive a copy of your Christmas Letter and yesterday one was in my E mail.

Take care,
Be well

No comments:

Post a Comment