Saturday, April 5, 2014

Truth and Philosophy

Truth and Philosophy

I don't quite understand how the human animals and assholes have to lie in order to protect their ego. They have no self-respect and they fear truths. They are emotional and intellectual cowards. Then they resort to sarcasm when put on the spot. They basically have no sense of true dignity and self-respect. Yet they wonder why I despise and look down on them. I am different from and superior to them. Therein lies my sense of alienation.

I have remarked ad nauseam that a real human must have some true Pride, not Ego in order to function effectively and to carry his head high despite adversities. Assholes and scumbags stupidly wonder why I persist in thinking highly of myself despite the absence of trappings of outward "success". They are too fucking dumb and stupid to recognize the following:

1. I know the purpose and meaning of existence.  They do not. They live like animals: they eat, sleep, fuck/masturbate when the urge comes to them, defecate and urinate, beget animals who take on their "character" and characteristics, love power and prestige, get sick, and then die. Their lives do not make an iota of difference to the environment. Nor do they contribute anything to the progress, understanding, and aesthetics of human culture and knowledge. In short, they are  not quite humans despite the appearance.

2. I know about philosophy and how to think to the core and marrow of issues. They unthinkingly believe in all the bullshit and nonsense peddled by their religious and political "leaders". Never for a moment do they realize that they are intellectual slaves. One bitch once told me that she was looked after by "God". I rhetorically asked her what the fuck about her that made her so special whereas her 6 million Jewish compatriots who perished in the Nazi concentration camps were not. Life is about native intelligence, luck and circumstances and timely correct decisions. The bitch was too stupid to know that. She only knew how to hang on a fiction, a worn-out myth to console herself while keeping on in her miserable life. A more intellectually honest bitch would do something about her life; her weight problem, her meager, tepid intellectual resources, and her inability to attract a caring male partner. Instead, she resorted to platitudinous and sarcastic remarks to get her rocks off. She is not the only stupid and self-deceiving bitch I know. Most bitches I know are like that, unfortunately.  Sick, incompetent, untalented have gravitated towards toe. I am a magnet that attracts human debris and detritus. So far the only three women that have real values are my wife, Henrietta, and Anita Sanchez. 

Henrietta didn't have much education, but her morals were those of a saint. She also was fiercely intelligent. The woman identified a problem lightning fast and came up with a solution with equal speed. She was the only woman who was not interested in how much money I still had after several disastrous ventures in finding out who I was. Her only request was that I would not go after her money. I laughed when she made that request because she didn't have much money at all. Anyway, soon after she fell hard for me, she died of a coronary thrombosis for failing to watch her diet and having a fiery temper. She left her low 5-figure savings and jewelry with me and a memory that at long last there was a woman who understood and accepted and loved me for who I was. Every morning I hit on the brass bell on the altar with a wooden stick, light an incense stick, and mumble a prayer to invoke her spirits. On the altar was her picture, a vase containing her cremated ashes, and a string of prayer beads that I bought from a mosque. 

With regard to Anita, she got a bad luck in genetic lottery. She died of the same cancer that befell her mother. 

Anyway, another bitch beseeched " God" to punish me and my son. She thought I was scared of her curses. She was too stupid to remember that I am an atheist. I don't believe in the crap about "Higher Power" and "Higher Being". The bitch was stupid. That was why her score on an Internet IQ test was only 100, and only after I had to give her some assistance after seeing her being bewildered by some questions. One thing I cannot stand about the bitches I know is that they all think they are smart when none of them bothers to read a serious book from cover to cover. I know two bitches check a bunch of books from the library and then when the due date arrive, they carry the books back after leafing through each book for no more than ten minutes. They call that "reading". I call that a game played by monkeys when handling a book. No wonder when I talk to them, they don't know shit about anything. They are as ignorant as peasants in prehistoric times. The sad thing about them is that they are college graduates. That tells me about the sad state of education nowadays. By the way, they are practically monolingual. They don't know anything about the wonders of navigating in languages other than their mother tongue. 

3. I have creative and artistic sensibilities. They do not. 

4. As I pointed out in my piece "Do you know who you are and where you stand in relation to others?", real and intelligent humans are concerned and grapple with basic existential questions, instead of "living" like stupid, unthinking animals. The assholes and scumbags and bitches who have poked fun of my assertion that I am a philosopher who also is fond of reading serious books, writing fiction and polemical essays, and learning languages, are way, way beneath me that they are not even qualified to lick my boots. 

Ironically enough, we open our mouths and we let the world know what and how we think. That's how we make enemies and hurt ourselves. We can't help ourselves. Silence is oppressive to the human mind. We want to be understood, if not respected. But alienation is endemic in the human world and is here to stay. We feel alone and will die alone. Henrietta was the only woman who helped me overcome feelings of alienation. But she died before I do. Such is life. 

April 5, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment