Sunday, April 27, 2014

God is not Love

God is not Love

Idiots and similarly defective humans listened to the cliché and trite Christian expression "God is Love" and took it as the gospel.

God was a myth invented by humans when they dwelled in caves. Nowadays those who still believe in such a myth have a knowledge and a mindset of cavemen. 

Love is heightened empathy. Love is altruistic impulse. Love is sharing and giving of oneself. Selfish people don't tknow love. 

Idiots cannot understand those above them in intelligence and knowledge. They take comfort in relativities and fancy that everyone is entitled to their opinions, no matter how dumb and unfounded and illogical the opinions are. The fact of the matter is that there is sense and there is also nonsense. The opinions and beliefs embraced by idiots are full of nonsense. 

Idiots cannot think for themselves They repeat worn-out, trite expressions and embrace myths. Myths were cavemen's ways to communicate the unknowable (for them). 

We know who the idiots are by the way they express their beliefs and the very nature of their beliefs. As I said, if you were born stupid and grew  up without realizing you were stupid, it's very likely you will remain stupid till the day you die.

I was an idiot once. I worked very hard to attain mental and thus spiritual emancipation because luckily for me I was driven to acquire knowledge, especially self-knowledge. Those who are really smart would admit that I am no longer idiotic. The die-hard idiots still think I am deluded. It takes one to know one. Most our knowledge of and about others comes from self-projection.

I once loved three women, not at the same time, of course not. I am a serial lover. I thought the three women loved me, too. I was wrong in thinking so. I was an idiot, I am telling you. After them, there were sixteen others who told me they loved me, but I didn't believe their profession of affection for me, except that of Henrietta. What made me believe in Henrietta's sincerity? She fucking refused to take money from me. She didn't accept any gifts from me either. She told me, "Roberto, you worked so damned hard for your money. You literally risked your life for it. Save it for yourself. I have enough money of my own. I am not like the other bitches. I am not a hypocrite. I am not condemning your way of making money and then turn around asking and accepting money from you. I have dignity. I respect myself. But don't you ever give your money to any bitch anymore. I will kill you if you do." A few months after she delivered that pronouncement, she died of a heart attack at dinner time in my arms. She was too hot-tempered for her own good. Besides, she never watched her diet. She stupidly thought she would live until her 80's. Anyway, she was the most moral and caring woman I ever knew.  She cured me of loneliness. I finally met a woman who really loved me and showed me what love really was. Other women showed me that they were nothing but greedy and lying bitches. 

An idiotic bitch told me that I was narrow-minded and deficient of imagination, and that was why I didn't understand and thus didn't accept the Christian message that God is love. I rolled my eyes after hearing that regurgitation from her. She just discovered Joseph Campbell, and typically enough of her, took everything in without exercising any critical thinking because she didn't have any to begin with. I knew about Campbell more than 30 years ago, just like I had known about the Bible, fairy tales, and similar bullshit years before that. I refused to believe in a notion of divinity and divine love. Only infantile and stupid humans believe in that shit. They are the ones lacking imagination and intelligence. I am tired of hearing from creatures who are stupid and devoid of objective self-assessment. This is the same bitch who blithely and brazenly asserted to me that she was good-looking whereas she looked like a Quasimodo midget. This is the same bitch who grandly pronounced that she knew she would be okay because she "knew" that "God" "would take care" of her.  Yeah, the bitch had the "imagination", all right. What really bugs and irks me sometimes is to see ignorant idiots and dumb asses talk glowingly about their "intelligence" (sic!) and "knowledge" (another sick sic!). 

Mind you, I'm not saying that I've the sharpest mind in town. I realize and recognize that there are many guys and gals out there much more intelligent than me. And I have met several of them and been able to learn much from them. Fuck, right now there was a young man, young enough to be my grandson, who floored me for his "wisdom" and intelligence and poker knowledge. There were only two thing I didn't care about him: 

1. Arrogance (he loved to say "I am going to teach you...." instead of using the more nuanced and diplomatic expression, "I'd like to share the following with you...". Youth is too eager to prove itself. 

2. Deplorable ethics. But at least he is aware of this shortcoming and working on it, unlike other assholes I know. I am giving him some slack on this because frankly I didn't finally achieve a high level of ethics until about six years ago when I turned 59  years of age. I realized then I must live a life of high morals and eschew all easy streets. I must have empathy and adopt the golden rule. I'm not saying I had been morally dissolute before 2009. I was simply too weak not to give in to temptations. Now I am a much stronger person morally, physically, intellectually, and financially than I was before. I am at peace with myself, but not with dumb asses and idiots and assholes who are telling me that I am narrow-minded and lacking imagination. 

No comments:

Post a Comment