Saturday, April 26, 2014

Deception and Self-Deception Redux

Deception and Self-Deception

As I enter the twilight of my life, I realize the more despicable and stupid a human animal, the more likely it would accuse me of being despicable and stupid. Human animals are very funny indeed. They are never concerned with Knowledge, Truth, Love, Courage, and Ethics. Instead, they are concerned with stupid values like money, sex, honor, respect, prestige, pride, and similar shit. It has reached the point I don't like to have any conversation with them. Anytime they open their mouths, they reveal their stupidity and ignorance. The problem ( and also the comedy) is that they don't even know they are so fucking stupid and ignorant in the first place. They fancy that just because they managed to finish college they are smart and informed while they don't have an original idea in their fucking heads. They just regurgitate what they "learned" at school and "read" from the newspapers. They don't really read books. They cannot think in a logic, facts-based manner. Instead, they swallow hook, line, and sinker what their religious and political "leaders" have told them. They fucking believe in stupid myths and nonsense. They cannot read books on philosophy and psychology. They are too dumb to read such kind of books. They are practically monolingual. They are too stupid to be multilingual. I of course fucking despise them and consider them as stupid barnyard animals, unfit to be my companions and I have told them so straight to their fucking faces. There have been so many times I wish I had the wherewithal to relieve them of their miserable existence. To me, their lives have no meaning none whatsoever 

No comments:

Post a Comment