Saturday, April 19, 2014

Death Wish, Fear, and Courage

Death Wish, Fear, and Courage

Sometimes faux courage is fed by anger. True courage is motivated by high principles and knowledge of the meaning of life. We only die once and must do what is right for us. A life without pride nor honor is not worth living.

I have seen many scumbags and assholes shamelessly lie, cheat, beg, and steal just in order to live another day. And yet these same creatures are proud of themselves or at least act as if they were. Proud of what? I always wonder about that since they are not uneducated, ugly, poor, fat, ignorant, stupid, and self-deceiving. If I were them, I would do at least two things: hit the gym and hit the books every fucking day. I would use others who are superior to me as models. I would not denigrate them nor deny their superiorities over me because denial is a sign of cowardice. Facts are facts. I cannot deny facts. Unlike the scumbags and assholes, I cannot wish the facts away. 

I could be stupid and narrow-minded in thinking that those who accepted literally what is in the Bible are stupid or weak-minded or both. They couldn't withstand indoctrination and brainwashing. When you accepted the nonsense as truths, then you are not worth much as a human because a true human knows  sense from nonsense, truth from falsehood, no matter how relentless is the propaganda. Only dumb asses and intellectual weaklings give up thinking for themselves. Fuck, I am not one of those, and never will be. I laughed my head off several years ago when a dude told me that he knew he would always be all right because "God" took good care of him. I immediately retorted, "How the fuck do you know that? What makes you think you're so fucking special. and those who perished in the Nazi concentration camps during World War Two and in Cambodia's Killing Fields during 1975-1979, were not? Get the fuck out of my face, imbecile."

Most humans reveal themselves that they are first and foremost scumbags animals who would do anything to survive: they would lie, cheat, steel, rob, murder, etc...They have no basic dignity and pride. They are thieves and beggars. They are not hunters and warriors. That's why they cannot play poker. Poker is a game of life, a form of financial mortal combat, especially if you play for high stakes. Your opponents are both at once your preys and predators. The game is deadly, and not for cowards and weaklings. 

All human animals fall into one or the other of the following categories: -leaders or followers
-masters or slaves
-smart or stupid
-believers in a bullshit called God or atheists (agnostics are cowards who love straddling the fence)
-liars who want to impress the gullible or speakers of facts and truths

The more I contemplate about the human animals, the more estranged from them I feel. Of course, I have met some very nice human beings whose morality and intelligence are definitely superior to mine, but those angels are very rare while every fucking day I have to put up with human trash and garbage, who have no business to live at all. They weaken the gene pool. Recently, a pompous, self-impressed, and self-important senile Christian female physician made an ass of herself by thinking I didn't know how to write Vietnamese. Here's my reply to her in Vietnamese:

Nầy con mụ Thanh, mi già, lú lẫn, ngu và dốt và bị tẩy não mà cứ chổng mông trên mạng khoe khoang và tiếm danh tiền nhân, thì trạng thái đó không khác chi là của một con thú vật. 

Ta chép lại đây bài ta đã viết ngắn mà gọn để hy vọng rằng mi chịu khó nghiên cứu để đầu óc nhỏ bé của mi mở ra một chút. Ở Canada, chắc mi đọc được tiếng Anh.

Nếu viết về đạo Ki Tô, nên trình bày những giáo điều phản khoa học, trái luận ly', đầy mê tín và hoang đường. Một con người có học và một tí thông minh và nhiều tự trọng không bao giờ có thể tin vào những giáo điều quái đản như thế. Chỉ có những ai có tinh thần nô lệ và thiếu khả năng độc lập,  tra vấn và suy tư thì mới có thể "tin" một cách mù quáng như thế. Nô lệ tư tưởng là một hình thức thảm thương nhất vì kẻ nô lệ không biết mình là nô lệ, và suốt đời phục vụ kẻ thống trị tư tưởng mình. Đâu phải có chút bằng cấp đại học là có khả năng chống lại cái thảm kịch tẩy não đâu. 

Xin tìm đọc Bertrand Russell, Nietzsche, Richard Dawkins, Christopher Hitchens, Sam Harris, và  sách vở lòng về Triết Học và Tâm Lý.

No comments:

Post a Comment