Thursday, April 24, 2014

Animalistic and Truly Human Pride

Animalistic and Truly Human Pride

Every functioning human---idiots and sundry other defectives don't count---is aware, some more dimly than others, that he is a human and that means he is superior than the rest of the organisms on this planet. Yet most humans live a life no different than that of sub-humans. Their pride is of the animalistic kind: power, money, food, sex, and procreation, and they die just like the way they live: no awareness and no enlightenment. 

A few humans are able to do things that no sub-humans can: they discover/uncover nature's secrets/structures/functions; they create works of ảt. Additionally, they don't believe in the myths and bullshit that the weak-minded, brainwashed and stupid humans do, such as a Personal God, Man is made in God's image, Judgment Day, reincarnation, etc...

Of course, I regard myself as a true, albeit arrogant and "narrow-minded" and "intolerant" human. Any human who cannot be creative and cannot create works of art or who is too brainwashed and stupid to know any better about what it means to be really human, does not deserve my respect. One time I threw up violently after a woman I had met at a bar told me that she knew she would be okay because God "would take care" of her. When I came back from the bathroom, I sarcastically asked her what made her so fucking special that the other 6 million Jews were not. You see, when I hear statements like hers or "That's in God's hands", I look at those making such statements with utter contempt for they really have no respect for themselves. 

Once you are born stupid and don't know you are stupid, you are likely to stay stupid for life, no matter how sarcastically you attack others while trying to hold up a distorted, better image of yourself. The Jewish woman is such a stupid person. I never fucking claim I am perfect, as she alleged. I only claim I am vastly superior to her in intelligence. especially regarding metaphysics. The bitch is too stupid to see the merits of my views. She is busy defending her stupidity. I would respect her a little bit if she would admit that her statement was erroneous and reflected a childish, infantile craving for a parental protection, and that God indeed belongs to a realm of fantasy and make-believe because nobody has demonstrated God exists. Pleassseee, don't tell me that the absence of evidence does not necessarily mean the evidence of nonexistence. 


No comments:

Post a Comment