Monday, April 28, 2014

Out


"Out" is the name of a prize-winning literary Japanese crime fiction thriller written by a woman. "Out" is also the aptly chosen title for the following "literary" exercise. 

Out as in "out of here, out of my fucking life and back to your stinking outhouse where you've been dwelling all your life, you, ugly, Quasimodo, short, ignorant, stingy, and stinky stupid bitch!". Out as in "out of sight, out of mind". 

The long-running farce has run its course and the ugly, ignorant and stupid Quasimodo bitch finally made me laugh bitterly. I should have kicked the bitch out of my life a long, long time ago. I knew all along there was something really sick about the bitch, but I was full of the milk of human kindness. I was hoping against hope the bitch had some salvageable quality. Little did I know until today that once you were born a bitch, and a stupid and ugly bitch at that, you are beyond any hope or redemption. You are damned and doomed forever and ever in the land of miserable loneliness and sexual unfulfilment. Nobody wants you. You can't bear looking at yourself in the mirror of the outhouse you call home. 

But the bitch is not the only one douche bag asshole in my events-filled life. I have met so many out-of-this-world self-righteous, lying, ignorant, stupid, and repulsively ugly scumbags like her. They must come from the same group of degenerate and regressive breeders. Where is Hitler when we need him the most? We cannot tolerate this kind of contamination of the human gene pool. 

(To be continued) 

No comments:

Post a Comment