Friday, March 29, 2013

Anger, Pride, and Truth(s)

Anger, Pride, and Truth(s)

A man's real value is measured by how he deals with facts and truths. Failure to acknowledge their existence is an indication of emotional weakness and intellectual cowardice, no matter how loudly he tries to assert the contrary. There are plenty of scumbags and cowards cyberspace nowadays. More often than not, when they accuse and insinuate of the negativities of others, they are the ones who possess those negativities in abundance. Self-projection is the proclivity hoodlums and hooligans are heirs to, but it's something they are blithely unaware of, although common sense would dictate that thieves always assume that others are as dishonest as themselves.

I am sitting next to a young fellow in an airplane who just opined that he just wanted to be happy. So I asked him what happiness meant to him. Health, Love, and doing whatever it turned him on as long as it would not hurt anybody, said he. I smiled in broad concurrence with him. Yes, life is a bitch and then we die. I personally don't give a fuck about fame and money. I, too, want to be happy and happiness to me is to read and write and to learn foreign languages while being truly loved by at least one woman. I already solved the issues of God, patriotism, and politics. I have already understood what lurks in the hearts and minds of hoodlums and hooligans. And I long ago comprehended the physical/bio/chemical processes that govern the transformation of energy.

Thus I've been chuckling at the affected prose of poseurs and cheap-shot artists who couldn't argue with me and had to hide behind their cheap shots and low blows to get their rocks off.

(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment