Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Running

Running

I took up running once and haven't stopped
I first ran away from her and then from myself
Now I run into obduracy and stupidity
I didn't know some dudes were beyond hope

They are too proud to admit
They're dumb and very stupid
The more they flail around defending themselves
The dumber they look

But I guess they're too stupid to realize that
Because they're still talking and pontificating
Even after getting hit over the head by a verbal bat
The dudes are far from interesting

They're just a bunch of loud-mouthed ignorant bastards
Who mistakenly take persistence as a virtue
They must have inhaled a can of the gas of mustard
They keep arguing until their faces turn blue

Now I'm running away from the intellectual lepers
I'm tired of imparting knowledge and teaching them manners
They're too stupid to learn
Too proud to admit they're ignorant.

Wissai
March 13, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment