Friday, September 17, 2010

Why we must talk about politics, religion and all the taboo subjects?

Let's face it. Most humans are cowards and prefer safety and avoid controversies. They don't want knowledge either about themselves and others. I take it back. They do want knowledge without paying a price. So they watch their fellow humans on the sly, trying to understand them for their benefits because their primary objective is to prolong their pathetic little lives, without incurring too much cost. In other words, they live a life with miserable, excessive preoccupation with safety. So it should not be a surprise they pretend to be friendly and avoid controversies and refrain from talking about politics, religion, and sex. They prefer talking about weather and sports and harmless subjects. They compliment themselves, thinking they are smart and practical and they will live to ripe old age without pains and sufferings and problems. But what is the fuck for? I wonder. What's the point of living if they never put their own lives at risk? In living in such a safe, cautious state, they might as well die or be regarded as a pebble lying by the roadside or as piece of dry shit. I want to live a life full of excitement, getting to know fully well who I am talking to and his values. So I always engage my interlocutor into talking about politics, religion and all the controversial taboo subjects. So if I decide I like the guy, I will stick with him as a friend, if not, I would regard him as a piece of shit and walk away. As simple as that. By the way, I would respect some humans more if they are honest and say, sorry, I don't want to talk about those subjects rather than those who pretend to be religious and brave and sensitive whereas in fact they are hypocrites, motherfuckers assholes as I unfortunately have known quite a few. As a matter of fact, the more cowardly a person is, the more the asshole craves power. The more ignorant a dude is, the more he tries to show off his knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment