Friday, September 3, 2010

Broken Heart

A guy just confided in me that the woman he was living with was seeing another man for money. He felt hurt and angry, but he was not ready to call it quits with her because he still loved her. He told me about her because I happened to know her. She dated a very close friend of mine for a while before breaking off with him and going back to her boyfriend. If you look at her, you would not know she is a type who would sleep around for money. She is attractive, soft-spoken, and demure. She does have a nice physique to go with her attractive face. Upon taking leave of her suffering boyfriend, I told him that his relationship with the woman was none of my business, but suffering over a woman was not dignified and sometimes we had to listen to our head, and not to our heart. I further told him I knew exactly what he was going through because I once was in his shoes and indecisiveness just prolonged the hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment