Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Self-Discipline

SD comes slowly, like a habit. It's built up day by day. Verde pissed me off last night by talking rot and trash about materialism and concrete measures, but my reaction was mild and controlled. Verde was just a common person like the rest. Flashbacks involving the asshole Teeamtee are now tormenting me. I wonder why the fuck he stuck his fucking stinking nose in the affair that was none of his business. He was like a little doggie behaving in the typical pack-like herd-like manner, running to the rescue and aid of his fellow member in distress. I wonder if the salty and colorful language I am employing would indeed offend the sensibilities of the assholes or they were just pretending to be polite, courteous people while in fact they were only a bunch of cowards trying to save their own skin while their fellow countrymen sorely needed help. The more I am discharging my aggression here, the more I am able to be standoffish for good somewhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment