Saturday, May 27, 2017

LoveIsStillHere

Love Is Still Here

Last night a heavy rain arrived
Roads were flooded and slippery 
Last night a dormant feeling revived
Surely I would not think of thee

Alas, easier said than done
I wanted to forget, but I pined a ton
Longing kept flooding my brain 
More numerous than drops of rain 

Last night the rain awoke 
Cold winds and raindrops 
My soul stirred up and choked
My haunted heart skipped and hopped

Upon waking up this morning, words fell 
On paper page as I unburdened my soul
Love has bidden me farewell
But why for you my heart still has a hole

Oh, honey, my love for you is still here
Why are you so cold to me?
Why haven't you written, my dear?
Last night the returning rain revived my love for thee

Translated by Roberto Wissai
May 27, 2017


Tình vẫn còn đây

Đêm qua có cơn mưa lớn
Mưa về ngập nước đường trơn
Đêm qua hồi sinh tư tưởng
Nhất định không nhớ người thương

Nói dễ nhưng làm không dễ
Muốn quên càng nhớ ngập lòng
Nỗi nhớ leo thang mênh mông
Nhiều hơn những giọt mưa mòng

Đêm qua mưa về đánh thức
Gió lạnh kèm theo mưa rơi
Em thấy lòng mình thổn thức
Muốn quên chẳng được người ơi

Sáng ra thức dậy buông lơi
Làm thơ trãi lòng lên giấy
Tình đã vĩnh viễn mù khơi
Sao vẫn thương nhớ vơi đầy?

Anh ơi tình em vẫn đây
Sao anh lạnh lùng thế vậy
Đã lâu không viết cho nhau
Mưa về, sống dậy tình này !

Anne Zwei
May 6th, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment