Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Hate Must Be Personal

Hate Must Be Personal 

My abiding and principal principles in life are few and simple: facts, logic, and justice (punishment cannot exceed the crime). From these principles, it's "natural" that I dislike liars, stupid and ignorant assholes talking and acting as if they were smart and knowledgeable, and greedy, envious scumbags who have no sense of proportion and justice. I dislike these human animals but do not necessarily hate them unless and until they do me harm, I don't really care if they are psychopaths and sociopaths as long as they don't touch me. I tolerate imperfections as long as my well-being is not affected. 

That's why I think the intolerance and genocidal tendencies of the ISIS are not acceptable and must be dealt with in a decisive manner. Hate must be personal, not ideological. I look at those who believe in a Personal God, Judgment Day, reincarnations, miracles (the kinds involving converting water to wine, making the crippled walk, walking on water, rising to "heaven" and sitting on the right side of "God" the Father [or was it the Godfather?] after being nailed on the cross alongside two thieves on the hills of Golgotha)  and similar shit, with amusement, bemusement, and barely disguised contempt, but I don't hate them. I only hate them if they try to do me harm. I think one must be fucked up in the head to believe in such nonsense. One must have no sense of self-respect or confidence in the powers of his brain and he thus decided to abdicate his common sense and logic that is inherent in any functioning human. When some human tells me with a straight face that he is a literal (as opposed to metaphorical) believer in all the shit mentioned above, I look at him and see not a human being in front of me but a stupid, fucked-up subhuman. Subhumans like them have made me feel good about myself. 

Let's face the facts and apply logic to them, shall we? The guy called Jesus of Nazareth was at best a delusional rabble rouser who couldn't even save himself, how then he could save anybody? He died because of his brave but stupid political acts. He didn't die for anybody's sins. And he was no Son of God, born of a virgin. Don't believe in any nonsense theologians told you. They all have an agenda. At least Siddartha and Muhammad had the decency of not claiming any divinity. Christianity, as a religion, is full of nonsensical claims of which only fools and simpletons would believe. 

Thus Spoke Wissai

No comments:

Post a Comment