Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Case Studies of Ignorance and Stupidities

Many human animals are stupid and ignorant and emotionally and intellectually cowardly.  They cannot accept facts. They lie to themselves to make them feel good. They assassinate character of others so they can feel that they are not inferior. All these motherfuckers and scumbags deserve to be exterminated because they are just filthy human animals. They cannot reason. They are fearful of facts and truths. I look at them and feel sick for they are repulsive in character and thus in appearance. Let's examine some animals. 

1. Take a motherfucker who is ignorant but competitive as hell. He can't write worth a damn in English despite living in an English-speaking environment for over 45 years. All that have come out of his pen are "recollections" and jejune "essays" about this and that. Tragedies have befallen his family, but the asshole has not noticed of the "divine" interventions and punishments despite being a converted "Christian". I am getting "on my knees" every night "praying" to my "God" who is a personal friend of mine that more calamities will happen to him, like his dick will shrivel and eventually fall off or his asshole will get plugged up. I view him no more than an ugly, stupid, ignorant, loud-mouthed animal. If an event like a meteorite hitting his house in the middle of the night, I will go out celebrating in a bar and laughing my head off. "God" just spoke to me last night and assured me He is orchestrating such an event and He told me to have patience, as such a phenomenon takes "fine calibrations and those things take time." But I told him, "Dude, aren't Thou "God" and omnipotent? Surely, Thou can speed things up." "No", He said, "concepts like omniscience and omnipotence are just what theologians and snake-oil salesman feed the stupid masses. I just set a motion in process and hopefully things work our right as I think they will." 

-"But dude, I am not getting any younger. I can't wait too long."

-"Sorry, but that's all you can do. Meanwhile, if you really want to hasten things up, you can do them yourself by looking up in the Net or asking ISIS personnel for help."

-"Nah, ISIS jihadists are too extreme to my taste. Thou art no help either. All Thou did was to tell me to have patience and wait. I'm really disappointed in Thee."

Apparently "God" was pissed off at my whining, because the special line of communication suddenly went dead. 

2. There was a bitch midget who fancied that she was a lady and could have married into high places if she got lucky. She didn't know that no man in his right mind would hang around her for long because she was cheap, ignorant, stupid, and delusional. I didn't. After I took off, she called me up and swore and cursed at me, telling that she would ask "God" to punish me and my son. Of course, she didn't know "God" was a personal friend of mine and He would not betray me. How did I know that? Because "God" called me up and told me so. Meanwhile, "God" assured me that He would do everything in his power to keep her short, stupid, ignorant, and unhappy.

(To be continued) 

No comments:

Post a Comment