Thursday, January 2, 2014

Hello Out There Or Is It Hello to Myself?

Hello Out There Or Is It Hello Myself?

The year is 2014. I am turning 65. A true milestone in existence. I am living one year at a time. I used to write my annual letter and send it to the world. Then I discontinued the practice. So if you are reading this missive, consider yourself special and rare, even "good-natured". 

Let's start with the macro. So Assad is still hanging on meanwhile the Syrians suffer and die. Iran and the U.S. are getting back together at the expense of Saudi Arabia which gets understandably upset. China is getting to be a real asshole. I want it get into a shooting war with its neighbors, especially Japan, so its financial markets swoon and its economy suffers. The only problem with that scenario is that my stock portfolio will take a dive. I'm thinking of getting out of the financial market before things get really hairy. I don't feel like pontificating on world affairs. The human race sucks and I must remember that in planning for my "future".

Back on the micro front, I am trying hard to hold fading looks at bay. Money is still flowing in, although at a trickle. Women still want to go to bed with me and I still play hard to get. Sex is getting to be a chore while true love is no where to be found. Humans are selfish and women are looking for security, not love. I am learning to be taciturn, even under provocation. I am a man without love, without family, without country. I have several humans whom I consider as friends. They keep me on a tenuous connection with reality and humanity.

Suicide is violence directed within whereas homicide is violence directed without. Same process, but opposite directions. I used to contemplate both suicide and homicide, but not anymore. Nowadays, I just concentrate on making money, maintaining health, and improving my singing. And if I write, I only do so on my blog. Fuck the idea of sharing my writings with others. Humans are scumbags and assholes. 

Wissai
January 2, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment