Monday, July 8, 2013

Search for Truths and Realities

Search for Truths and Realities

Today I wrote quite a harsh email to a friend, but I was tired of intellectual pretense and phoniness of shallow knowledge. I don't know much of anything, but I never pretend to know more than I do, unlike so many monkeys I know. Say a guy picks some street Spanish and he would go around telling everybody he knows the language or a dude who just begins to read about Buddhism and he would start lecturing to his friends who have been exposed to Buddhist thoughts since birth. The scene is quite hilarious and clownish.  Here's my email:

1. I asked you if you could argue against the points I had raised. I did not ask you to go into a rambling discourse.

2. I was and still am very well aware of what Gene meant by the "same stuff".  It was I who brought up the word "egalitarianism" to debunk his view. And of course I used the word in the broader sense, in the same meaning as "same stuff" as Gene intended, not in the narrow legal meaning. Please do not teach a grandma how to suck eggs. I know words and command a much broader knowledge than you ever do. You have a distasteful habit trying to show off your pathetic meager knowledge or put up feeble, anemic argumentation. For your info, what Gene has done is to parrot some Hindu and Buddhist views about the universality of beings and "things". He tried to tell me that there are no individual differences. I argued against that stupid view. There's no need to repeat my arguments here except adding this: even in the same genus, a tree can be smaller or bigger than the other. There is no uniformity among living things, even in the same genus or species. The difference is due to gene mutation and environment. With humans, we add the element of willpower. Now tell me, do you regard yourself as made of the "same stuff" as Hillary Clinton? In my opinion, not in a million years, not in appearance nor achievements. Nature favors variation as an adaptation against changing environment. Change is the order of things, not staticism. Theoretical reasoning without empirical observations and experiments is a sophistical stupidity.

Today I also cc to a pompous asshole an article in which I denounced him as such. I absolutely hate the fucking bastard motherfucker and I am waiting for the right opportunity to make my wrath felt. Wisdom is hard to come by. A pompous stupid remark would earn you an enmity for life. Silence is the best answer to most unpleasant situations in life. The moment you feel most triumphant is the beginning of your downfall. You only speak when you are affected directly, otherwise just keep your fucking mouth shut. I have a lot of anger inside me. I have to watch it closely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment