Sunday, July 14, 2013

Be Still and Know I am the Voice of Logic

Be Still and Know I am the Voice of Logic

Yes, I know logic is not sufficient to go through life for Man is not a rational though highly intelligent organism and the customs and rules he has set up are flawed and not quite rational enough even though there have been progress in the direction of rationality and justice as well as a slow flight from ignorance and stupidity. 

As a human gifted in logic and reasoning, I am tired of reading flawed arguments laced--not graced---with faulty reasoning from minds inferior to mine, couched in haughty, supercilious, arthritic, anemic, constipated, stupid prose, instead of gracious, humble, gentle exposition of one's views. 

I am also tired of being accused of being negative. I am not. I am being realistic and harsh. There is a big difference. 

I guess what I am trying to say that love and gentleness conquer me, not naked displays  of faulty pride and infantile scholarship. 

Be still and know I am the voice of Logic. 

What I need and want is not somebody trying to convince me that she is better or more informed than me (I can make up my mind about that on my own, without her help), not bitchiness, not mindless and stupid pontification, but love and compassion and understanding and peace. 

Wissai
July 14, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment