Monday, January 9, 2012

The Moody and the Mysterious

What can I say after escaping a terrible, horrifying death on the road, wasting my energy on an ignorant fool that goes by the nickname Asshole, and coming across a novel such as "Feast Day of Fools", all within one week? Not fucking much, let me tell you. Putting it this way: the events stunned and numbed me. They changed me drastically. They radicalized me further. I am now lusting for blood and hungering for peace at the same time. I am now more in touch with the moods that humans are heir to and the violence they are capable of. Insanity is the inability to say no to an obsession. And silence is invaluable to those who can wait. Have I told you that if I have to, I can have infinite patience? I bet you don't know that about me, right? What really made me hopping mad was the Asshole's hypocrisy and basic dishonesty. Anyway, I have to direct my thoughts away from the moral leper and towards more tranquil sources. As Bob Dylan once said,

"Well, it may be the Devil or it may be the Lord,
But you're gonna have to serve somebody."

(to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment