Thursday, January 12, 2012

Another sordid story

Some stupid people complained to me that I was overly harsh and out of line in denouncing the Asshole. My reply to them was that the Asshole was very lucky that I still retained my sanity. But enough of that sordid story. Let me tell you another, not that I like to wallow in sordidness, but human depravity never ceases amazing me. The other sordid story involved igmorance, dishonesty, and cowardice. This one is about greed, lies, and tawdriness in the name of love.

An ugly, homely, unaccomplished, and of course lonely middled-aged man was fixed up with a fairly attractive woman young enough to be his daughter. He fell in love, married her, got two children with her, aged five and one. She took all of his money, kicked him out of the house, and turned his children against him. He is now half crazed with love for his children and on the verge of suicide. The moral of the story: love is cheap and marriage is a sham and a scam, if you are a nobody and ugly. You are much better alone and let your hand be your guide if you feel horny in a certain Friday night.

(to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment