Friday, October 8, 2010

Where did you take my summer away?

Bâng khuâng dưới ánh nắng vàng
Tặng nhau cánh phượng ai mang đi rồi
Ngày xưa chỉ có vậy thôi
Có ai biết được để rồi cách xa
Mùa Hè từng mùa Hè qua
Tiếc hoài cái tuổi ngọc ngà chẳng quên
Nỗi buồn không thể đặt tên
Nhẹ nhàng nhưng lại mông mênh trong lòng
Ai còn nhớ kỷ niệm không?
Ngày xưa, một cánh phượng hồng đã trao.

Where did you take my summer away?

Once, when we were both very young and green,
In the golden sunshine, I handed you a bouquet of crimson ponciana flowers,
A simple present from me to you in the distant past.
Soon thereafter you and your family moved away.
As the years roll by, one summer after another comes and goes,
Reminding me of our unforgettable precious childhood memories.
I harbor a nameless nostalgia,
Delicate yet pervasive inside me.
Do you ever remember as I always do
I once handed you a bouquet of crimson ponciana flowers?

No comments:

Post a Comment