Monday, October 4, 2010

Remarkable people

Every asshole who got some education and intelligence that I know personally all think they are remarkable, but in reality they all have unremarkable lives which are governed by cowardice and selfishness. They even don't really know much of anything outside their chosen field of study and work. The more I know them, the more I understand the mindset of a guy like Hitler or Charles Manson. Some motherfuckers even dare raise the question who the fuck I think I am to show my disdain of their tastes and values. Obviously those motherfuckers don't see that just because they finished college and have a certificate showing that they managed to finish the curriculum, that means they can call themselves educated. Little did they know a college education only provided them with a training in how to think logically and to respect facts and knowledge. Obviously they didn't learn how to do that because the majority of them clearly have shown to me that they don't know how to think logically, nor do they show evidence that they respect facts. They are intellectually dishonest and cowardly and have shown no intellectual curiosity. They don't deserve to wipe my ass nor to hold a candle for me. What the fuck do they actually know? I have not seen any evidence of the independence of thought nor the clarity of expression nor the marshaling of facts in a logical fashion. All I have seen are cliches and facile, sophistical thinking to hide their cowardice and ignorance.

All these ventings of mine are actually part of the process to accept those animals as they are and to stay away from them for good while concentrating on the balming, soothing influences in life such as nice gestures and actions of true humans and the power of music. Today Spanish music on the radio and the song The Wonderful World sung by Louis Armstrong recharged my battery and made me stronger to stay in this race to stay alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment