Tuesday, March 24, 2015

More Life Lessons from The School of Hard Knocks.


Keep non-ordinary, unconventional thoughts to yourself. If you must share them, write in your journal. Trust nobody. If you mess up a person's ego, you make yourself his enemy. Everybody wants to be loved and respected. 

Stay cool. Say this one hundred times a day. It's your new mantra. It will calm you down. Don't panic. Stay cool. Meditate. Exercise. You will be good as new and stronger, too. Believe me. Yes, you can. Try not to show contempt to anybody, even if the person deserves it. Keep your mouth shut. Go for a walk. Calm down and find peace. 

Strangely, I'm praying for myself. I'm learning to love myself as nobody else would. I'm getting both mystical and down-to-earth at the same time. Once you understand it, the sacred and the profane are two sides of the same coin. Go slowly. Be happy. No hurry. Don't worry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment