Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Words, Masks, and Conscience

Recently I took the liberty to elucidate the difference between idiocy and ignorance in the interest of arriving at the truths and of emphasizing that words do matter and each word has its own dominion of meanings. I did not do that as an attempt to assassinate anybody's character or to denigrate his mental capability although I was tempted to extend the elucidation to illustrate how two, maybe three, stupid assholes of a certain forum did deserve the labels of idiots and ignoramuses.

As a student of words and languages, besides being a man humbled by my own limited intelligence and vast ignorance, I have a serious attitude regarding the precision of words employed and the sanctity of truths and logic in all forms of communication. I wish others had had similar attitude, but we are all different and some of us do have a fantasy that we are better than we actually are, but realities always rear their ugly heads. Our consciences are the gatekeepers of our souls. Sometimes our consciences are at odds with what (yes, more what than who) we think we are, especially in the wee hours of the morning when sleep plays hard to get.

What really has been nauseating me is seeing recalcitrant idiots and hopeless ignoramuses resort to snide character attacks and outright lies to get back to me, instead of answering my points which were really unassailable. Those fuckers and assholes got into an argument with me in order to try to make themselves look good in the forum, and not to go after truths and verities. They were really stupid dumb asses and unenlightened scumbags. They were really a waste of my time. The sole reason I took the trouble to "debate" with them was to unmask them so everybody in the forum would see them for what they really were: a bunch of ignorant and idiotic animals. I killed them with my words so I did not have to kill them with my gun.

No comments:

Post a Comment