Friday, November 30, 2012

Silence, Ego, Poker, Luck (Chance) and Writing

Silence, Ego, Poker, Luck (Chance) and Writing

I have been trying to maintain silence in the face of abject stupidity and ignorance displayed by some individuals I know. They were stupid and ignorant but they had plenty of ego and thus had a need to show off, thus earning my contempt. But I am not going to act on my usual emotional baggage: exuberant, imaginative, emotional, and impulsive. Instead, I am going to act against type. I am going to be cool, calm, and collected.

I have come to a staggering realization that my contempt for those individuals staggers with tedium. There is only so much that I can despise others. Anger and its child, aggressions, are offsprings of ignorance. Since I am no longer ignorant of human emotions, I just have to ignore scumbags who behave like barnyard animals and wild beasts even though they have human appearances. Silence is the biggest gesture of contempt. It says you don't warrant my attention. You are disgusting and filthy and I am avoiding you as I avoid shit and sewage.

The defeats and disappointments I gathered during my long romantic journey have taught me a lot about myself and women. I now use the memories to strengthen myself. I am no longer a 98-lb emotional weakling. Love is merely a fucking game with clear rules. Those who strictly follow the rules would win. The rules are:

1. You must be reasonably attractive and charming and have a reasonable amount of money.

(to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment