Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Regression Analysis

Regression Analysis

One of my mottos to live by is: “We don’t know who we are until we are tested.” I certainly didn’t know I was capable of deep feelings of anger and disgust and repulsion until I saw the way I reacted to a certain individual recently. I thought I could practice forgiveness and overlooked his infantile behavior, but I was wrong. Instead, I felt viscerally and physically revolted by his recent words which I found to be infantile, inane, insane, ignorant and plainly stupid. I wondered who was suffering the regression to second childhood, me or him? I then concluded it had to be him because he was blithely ignorant of his shortcomings whereas I am eternally vigilant to mine.

The bastard has an ego but very little talent to back it up. Just because he managed to go to college, he fancies that he is educated and intelligent. His reasoning is infantile and has no sequacity. He does not know Jack shit about anything of substance and yet he is not shy of mouthing off his opinions just about everything under the sun. He is a strange animal indeed. In fact, his pen name is that of an animal. How apt, how fitting, and how ridiculous! As I put it in my recent email to the forum of which I am a member, after reading his nonsensical and jejune diatribes, I could not help but wonder about his mindset, his taste, and his upbringing. I was kind when I used the word upbringing because I didn’t think he had any. He must have been a bastard, an unwanted and abandoned child who grew up in the orphanage and later in the streets, because he has no manners of a civilized, cultured human. His behavior is that of a thug, a brute, an animal. No wonder many members of the forum treat him as if he were a leper. They stay far away from him and practice silence to everything he brings up. Some felt so disgusted that they left the forum altogether.

Wissai
August 19, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment