Saturday, March 22, 2014

Sense and Nonsense Redux

Sense and Nonsense Redux

Stupid people are much better off to keep their opinions to themselves. Nobody would then know that they're stupid. I know I am stupid and ignorant and thus don't mind to be lectured so I can broaden my mind and knowledge. The sea of knowledge is vast. And intelligence is multi-dimensional. Unlike every asshoIe and ignoramus that I know, I am very comfortable of who I am and of my limitations. Thus, I don't defend myself when I am shown to be stupid and/or stupid. I am grateful instead, for the learning experience. Fuck, a real human is only as good as how he handles his ignorance and stupidity. There is nothing more pathetic than for a stupid ignoramus loudly and obstinately defends his stupidity and ignorance. But in reality, such a scenario is very commonplace. Unintelligent assholes have no self-awareness and yet plenty of unwarranted pride. They think they are misunderstood! I wonder what so hard to understand about stupidity and ignorance. They are as clear as day. 

I have personally known quite a number of untalented and mediocre folks. Strangely enough, these poor people are unjustifiably proud of themselves. That makes me hit the books harder and become less outspoken. Pride is different from Ego, I repeat. 

After much reflection, I have come to terms why certain women don't love me. I just have to work harder on myself. There is no point to run away from realities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment