Thursday, August 29, 2013

Meaning of my words

Without affecting a deeper attitude than what it actually is, if I may say so, my words are a stumbling search for a true, authentic plane and path of spirituality where actions, not words, reflect one's nature; where love, not power nor money, is the balm of our existence; and where truths, knowledge and forgiveness, not ego nor blind ambitions, hold redemptive power. 

Alienation ails me. Yet I don't really blame others for failure of understanding and lack of respect. My style of existence and my disregard for rules and normalcy are the ones that lead to my sense of estrangement. My words are a way to transcend alienation. 

To write, like to paint and to sculpture, more so than to sing and to dance, is an exercise steeped in solitude and is an opaque and oblique way to communicate with others. 

Roberto Wissai/NKBa'

No comments:

Post a Comment