Monday, April 8, 2013

Fear

Fear

Death: I am not so much afraid of death as the untimely death.

Ignorance: I am afraid that I am so ignorant that I don't know I am an ignoramus.

Noise: Those who make meaningless noise are afraid of the insignificance of their existence. They believe noise, any noise, is better than oppressive silence because silence forces them to confront the lack of meaning of their existence. That explains the plethora of nonsense and stupidity of some posts on the Net.

Cowardice: Intellectual cowardice is the most pathetic of all. The dude is afraid of his own shadow which is his ignorance, but too chicken-hearted to publicly admit it, so he resorts to outright lies and cheap innuendoes to hopefully bring those who are intellectually superior down to his level.

Wissai
April 08, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment