Saturday, January 12, 2013

Oh My Goodness, Scumbags Keep Proliferating

Flashbacks abounded this morning when I woke up. I must be calm, cool, and collected, I told myself, since I am surrounded by ignnoramuses and idiots and cowards and hypocrites.

Right off the bat, a stuck- up, power- hungry, coward stuck his nose in a matter of which the asshoke didn't have a fucking clue or so he claimed. I pointedly fired back a reply of which I mentioned his incompetence and laziness and unfairness.

Next appeared in my inbox was the bitch's pontification on my piece about Hefner's third marriage to a nubile former Playmate. Instead of noting the tightly built case against conventional assumptions advanced by me,

(1. No, I can assure you that not all men aspire to be like Hugh Hefner as far as marrying nubile women is concerned. To each his own. Who are we to ridicule Hefner's proclivity for young women as marriage partners? Maybe he does love Crystal Harris for the totality of her being, and not just her voluptuous body. We don't know for sure.

2. As regards common sense, who are we, again, to pass judgment that Hefner is deficient in that area? Maybe he does possess abundant common sense in preferring younger women to old hags with wrinkled faces, sagging boobs, and irascible temper tantrums. Don't you hear of the adage that marrying younger women make men happy, proud, and young, not counting the benefits of being well taken care of in case the men are sick? Marriage is more than sex. Sex is not the only activity that holds a man and a woman together.

3. The number of women holding public offices is rising is due to several factors (more voting rights for women, more qualified women candidates, and men are no longer chauvinistic), and not because men don't have common sense.

Proper thinking is hard work. We should refrain from hastily jumping into rash conclusions. Private, conditional, isolated truths should not be generalized and stretched into universal truths. Very few conclusions about humans are conclusive and irrefutable. Most conclusions about human behaviors are qualified at best. There is something beautiful being a human. We are evolving, unfinished, and capable for change organisms. We defy easy generalizations.)


she annoyingly talked about boring, mundane, old-as-earth assumptions when a wealthy old man married a young, sexy woman. Let me tell you, there's not an ounce of originality about the bitch, not in her thinking, not in her feedings. Everything about her is commonplace and boring and irritating. She can't think, period. How can one think when one does not seriously pursue knowledge? The bitch has been accusing me of arrogance. I don't think she even knows what arrogance means. To understand arrogance, one must be in touch with superiority, sublimity, or at least excellence, otherwise one just rehashes what one heard without fully understanding what one heard.

I am not really arrogant. In fact. I am painfully aware of my ignorance.I just hate fakery and play-acting, but then realities time and again are forced on me that the human world is a vast stage and almost everybody tries to act his part in order to feel good about himself or simply to survive. Nobody I have met is quite as ruthlessly honest to himself as me. I sometimes wish I had real political power so I could carry out acts of catharsis and improve upon this sorry piece of planet where teem maggots and scums.

(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment